How to Register a Company
register your company in 3 steps
Step 1: Submit your application online
– Select your company type above and complete the online application.
– You’ll receive a confirmation email with a reference number for payment.
– To speed up your registration, please use the reference number when making payment.
Step 2: All registration documents will be lodged with the Registrar
– We’ll submit the proposed company name(s) for reservation with the Companies Commission.
– The first available company name will be reserved.
– The company application with the approved name and supporting documents will be filed for registration.
Step 3: The company registration certificate will be emailed to you
– You’ll receive the COR14.3 company registration certificate via email from us.
– The company income tax number will also be sent to you via email and SMS.
– All company registration documents will be available to download (the links will be provided in our confirmation email)
– A business bank account can be opened with the COR14.3 registration certificate.
– You can now apply for a Tax Clearance Certificate (good standing or tender) and/or Bee Affidavit.